I don't really understand, do you want to hide the full Add menu, or just the menu entry for your content object?

Remember you can also filter the menu entry by interface and not only with the filter. (btw I've never used this filter yet)

Christophe

Ivan Horvath a écrit :
Dear All,

as i wrote in one of my previous e-mail i use filter property in
addMenuItem directive.
filter = context/context/isNeedtoDisplay | nothing

the add menu (below the navigation tree) is not displaying for the
certain object, but there is an  Add menu in zmi_actions menu bar.
when i click on it it displays an empty textbox to create an object.
how can i disappear it? or is it a bug?

Ivan