Marius Gedminas a écrit :
On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 01:21:39PM +0200, Jürgen Kartnaller wrote:
By the way, marius, thanks for your great profiling library.

That's a bit misleading.  The profiling library resides in the Python
standard library, I just wrote a convenient decorator for it (mostly
because I could never remember how to use the profile/hotshot modules).

Speaking of which, has anybody ever succeeded in profiling Zope 3 unit
tests?  I get an exception at the very end, and no useful results.

Not unit tests, but I've tried to profile some functions, like __call__ or ViewPageTemplateFile,
and I always end up with errors.
Either __call__ has a missing parameter, or the function has no __name__,
or nothing at all.

Marius Gedminas