On 4/19/07, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Am Mittwoch, den 18.04.2007, 17:09 -0400 schrieb Fred Drake:
> On 4/18/07, Leonardo Rochael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I was looking at formlib and I found that If i want to customize
widgets per
> > skin, I just have to register their view to a different type, e.g.:
> As you can for all views.
> > However I found no such way of customizing the render_submit_button
> > per-skin. All examples I found of the action renderer declarations are
> > Is there any way of specializing the action rendering per-skin? I
> > there to be one since it's html generation, which should be skinnable.
> It should be, but isn't.  :-(  I've run up against this as well, and
> working around it is more painful than it should be.

Do you consider it a bug? Is it tracked somewhere already?

I think I have similar problem with action renderer: I would like to attach
a javascript handler for my action button.
Unfortunately the renderer seems to not allow to pass any additional
attributes for the html button (like onclick attribute).

you mentioned about overriding the renderer adapter. This could also solve
my problem, if possible. How to do that?

Alek Kowalczyk