On 4/19/07, Marius Gedminas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I must be missing something, because for the life of me I cannot see any
point to zope.formlib.namedtemplate.  What does it give you that
subclassing and changing the render method/attribute doesn't?

Or you can change only the template by overriding the template
registration.  This can be used for some moderately simple things if
you want to replace the basic widget layout for automatic forms.

It's not as powerful as would be useful since the request (and
therefore skin) isn't part of the adaptation.