I am wondering what to do about including overrides that would have normally gone into my /etc to be used in a globally. I am using the zope3recipes. It defines an app part with an explcit site.zcml.

site.zcml is used verbatim in the buildout but is also need it a layer to run functional tests. So the placement of the global overrides.zcml is the question. I am guessing that the only way to really deal with it would be to put it in one of the app packages and do

<includeOverrides package=pkg.withoverrides />

and put it in the site.zcml but that does not seem right. I also normally also put a paste.ini in /etc in a regular zope as well. So what to do with these things so they have the same net effect as a plain zope.

Many thanks.

Regards,
David