On 5/3/07, Darryl Cousins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My approach is different to Fred's because I rarely call setUpWidgets in
my form code. I have a bunch of custom widgets in a known place and use
custom_widget. Some widgets are for special fields or needs and some are
as simple as this one. I reuse it very often.:

This is probably a better pattern most of the time.  I suspect part of
my setUpWidgets() addiction comes from the early days of zope.formlib,
before custom_widget was added.