Further to my last email, it appears that my error is using the
FoundPrincipalFactory. I changed the code to use the getPrincipal method
of the PAU and it works fine.

        pau = getUtility(IAuthentication)
        principal = pau.getPrincipal(principal_id)

> I am following the example in chapter 22 of Philipps book. I am
setting up
> the PAU so that new users can register with the site. I am extending
> example so that the information entered when creating the Principal is
> copied to the Annotations. Thus I can present the user with a one step

> sign-up.

www.commuterhomes.ie - MyHome.ie are sponsoring the Commuter Homes Exhibition
2007 which takes place this Sunday 4th of March in The Lynch Green Isle Hotel,
Naas Road, Dublin 22 from 1pm – 6pm. FREE ADMISSION.

They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **