actually not. :(
I have a small set of jpg images coming from different sources.
Only two of them can be uploaded. The other ones don't upload at all,
and validating the form just leads me again to the empty adding form.

If I upload one that can be uploaded, no further modification can be done,
and reuploading a different image does nothing, even if I shift-reload or use a different browser, or work on a new clean instance (without any added code)