On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 01:45:10PM +0200, Florian Lindner wrote:
> Hello,
> some people might have noticed I am developing a Blog package for Zope3.
> Since it slowly becomes functional (an older version is working at
> http://xgm.de) I want to release it (under an free and open source licence).
> One thing still missing is a good name. A name that quickly comes to my mind
> is zBlog but which is not very fancy.
> What ideas have you for Zope3 blog package, what would you choose?

I do not think a name should have any connection to Zope (3) or the word
Blog. Just think up a good name and use it. Plone did not need it either
to become succesfull.
Pick a nice insect or animal name or something and you won't have a hard
time to get inspiration for a nice logo.
Personally I would have these requirements:
- sounds nice and easy
- .org domain is free
- is not used in other software projects that can easily be found on
- is not easily spelled incorrectly

"Nothing is as subjective as reality"
Reinoud van Leeuwen    [EMAIL PROTECTED]