On Friday 25 May 2007 02:55, Darryl Cousins wrote:
> Congratulations Stephan and Roger.

Thanks.

> I've only read through 3 of the 5 'must read' doctest files. I remember
> my first reading of formlib/form.txt and being overwhelmed. This has
> been the opposite experience.

Great! That's good to hear! I always hope that me doctests read like a book
while still ensuring full test coverage.

> The demos are impressive, to say the least.

Thanks. BTW, I am still looking for 1-2 demos to write but I am out of ideas.
Do have anything related to forms that you would like to see demoed?

> There is much by way of example in the writing of your doctests. Thanks
> for this effort.

You are welcome.

Regards,
Stephan