Hi Torvald,

I recommend you Philips,s zope3 book and specialy the security charpters
that explain the zope3 auth mechanics widely.

Here you are some notes about how to implement a user management
system...

1) First of all you have to create and register a PAU Utillity in your
siteManager. Read this code snippet:
kelpi.com/script/9141b4
as you can see there, you have to handle the after creation event to
create and register the pau utility.

2) The credentials are managed by the CookieCredentialsPlugin written by
Philipp V. W. See:
kelpi.com/script/c1c9a3

3) Here you have an example of a view for signing up proposals:
kelpi.com/script/e2019a

4) In this example:
kelpi.com/script/f49219
you can see an adapter that allows you to register a new user withing
the user folder in PAU.

If you need more lines of code or any other explanation, just tell me...

Bye,
Nando.

--
http://www.nandoquintana.com/contact