I've read the doctests of z3c.forms and have to say that the package is really
impressive. Many things look a lot cleaner and more customizeable than
formlib. Thanks!

However, what I don't know is how to read/write values of multiple widgets
into one context attribute. A common example of this would be a date, which
is represented by three TextWidgets (rendered as input fields) that hold the
year, month and day, which is stored into one context attribute of type

What would be the best way to accomplish that?

The reverse seems to be possible, e.g. a datamanger that splits a widget value
into chunks, which are then stored into seperate context attributes, e.g. via
a datamanger like "context.user, context.host = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.split('@')".

Best Regards,

GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7