On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 10:14:14PM +0200, Florian Lindner wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 5. Juni 2007 schrieb Marius Gedminas:
> > I would suggest that you remove everything and keep just
> >
> >   def blogSetUp(test):
>
> zope.testing.module.setUp(test, 'Blog.doctest')
>
> it worked after I've added the line above.

That's good.

(I've no idea what zope.testing.module.setUp does).

> >       setup.placelessSetUp()
> >       setup.setUpTraversal()
> >
> >   def blogTearDown(test):
> >       setup.placelessTearDown()
> >
> > > and this is my README.txt containing the test:
> > >     >>> context = MyBlog
> >
> > You may want to actually create the object:
> >       >>> context = MyBlog()
>
> MyBlog is the instance.

That's confusing.  In Python it is customary to have class names start
with a captial letter, and function/variable names start with a
lowercase letter.  (Factory functions, whose primary purpose is to
create new objects, are also sometimes named with a starting capital
letter.)

Regards,
Marius Gedminas
--
Any time somebody tells you that you shouldn't do something because it's
"unprofessional," you know that they've run out of real arguments.