Hi,

On 6/25/07, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Monday 25 June 2007 17:15, George Wright wrote:
> An internal error occured due to a bug in either zc.buildout or in a
> recipe being used:
>
> ImportError:
> No module named schemaless

That happened to me too. I don't know the reason but by unsetting my
PYTHONPATH environment variable solved the problem.
Usually my $PYTHONPATH points to my zope3.3.0 installation.
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to debug.

Regards,
Fernando

Mmh, this is definitely due to a bug in ZConfig. Did you try a completely new
checkout or did you update yours? Try a new checkout, so that the new eggs
are loaded.

Unfortunately, I cannot confirm, this problem.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter