I had the same problem, when I was updating version 1.3.0 to 1.4.0.
After checking out to a new directory it works fine.
Am 29.06.2007 um 11:43 schrieb Darryl Cousins:
On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 03:50 -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:
again thanks to the great feedback we received -- especially from
Roy Mathew, and Joachim Werner -- we were able to fine-tune our
framework even more to make it as robust of a foundation as
possible for your
projects! New features include group support, fully
for number and calendar fields, a richer select widget, refined form
templates, and of course a new demo!
BTW, congratulations to Roger who became father for the third time
Sincere congratulations indeed!
Again for the curious and impatient ...
There is also a new demo, of course! The "Questionnaire" demo
provides a form
for filling out a simple questionaire about someones Zope community
involvement and then provides a very simple results page.
demo (available for the DIV- and Table-based layouts) demonstrates
of groups, a new feature of this release, as well as writing
The questionnaire returned with errors (because groups return
RequiredMissing errors). Should fields be selected to name and age
If not, then is there a template registration missing perhaps for the
Paul has made some great progress recently and we have now two
to Paul to
decide whether he wants to make an announcement, but he will be
promoting his work at EuroPython!
<secret>To see the demos: Replace "formdemo" with "formjsdemo" and
Amazing. It sent me diving into jquery packages. You all have
wonderful set of tools. Thank you. Thank you.
- Feature: The select widget grew a new ``prompt`` flag, which
allows you to
explicitely request a selection prompt as the first option in
(even for required fields). When set, the prompt message is
shown. Such a
prompt as option is common in Web-UIs.
- Feature: Allow "no value message" of select widgets to be
changed using an attribute value adapter.
- Feature: Internationalized data conversion for date, time, date/
integer, float and decimal. Now the locale data is used to
format and parse
those data types to provide the bridge to text-based widgets.
features require the latest zope.i18n package, backward
- Feature: All forms now have an optional label that can be used
by the UI.
- Feature: Implemented groups within forms. Groups allow you to
combine a set
of fields/widgets into a logical unit. They were designed with
ease of use
- Feature: Button Actions -- in other words, the widget for the
-- can now be specified either as the "actionFactory" on the
button field or
as an adapter.
- Bug: Recorded all public select-widget attributes in the interface.
- Feature: Registered all defined macros for each form template.
more slots to the templates providing more hooks for customization.
- Feature: Added a macro/slot for the "required info", which
required fields are marked.
- Feature: Added support for form labels.
- Feature: Added support for groups to templates.
- Feature: Added new field "promptChoiceField" to the "All
demonstrating the prompt message of the select widget.
- Feature: Increased the integer default value of "All Widgets"
demo to show
off our new internationalized converter.
- Feature: Made ``bytesField`` and ``passwordField`` non-required,
do not show their default values prohibiting the form to
submit, which can be annoying when playing around.
- Feature: New "Questionnaire" demo shows how to use groups
also demonstrates how the label of buttons and widgets can be
attribute value adapters.
Zope3-users mailing list
Zope3-users mailing list