Hi,
I wonder if there's a package that extends Zope's schemas and widgets as Zope
covers only basic ones.

There are several missing schemas that derive from a TextLine but have custom
validation methods, e.g. for URLs, for an email address etc. Moreover there
are several widgets missing, e.g. a select widget for date/datetime fields.

Probably people do this on their own, however I think it would be a good idea
to share code, so perhaps it is possible to add a package where people can
contribute?

Ah yes, I think the package should be based on z3c.form, not on formlib.

Best Regards,
Hermann

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]