On Jun 29, 2007, at 10:50 AM, Stephan Richter wrote:

Hello everyone,

again thanks to the great feedback we received -- especially from David Pratt, Roy Mathew, and Joachim Werner -- we were able to fine-tune our new form framework even more to make it as robust of a foundation as possible for your projects! New features include group support, fully internationalized widgets
for number and calendar fields, a richer select widget, refined form
templates, and of course a new demo!

BTW, congratulations to Roger who became father for the third time last
weekend!

Congratulations Roger!

Again for the curious and impatient ...
---------------------------------------

There is also a new demo, of course! The "Questionnaire" demo provides a form
for filling out a simple questionaire about someones Zope community
involvement and then provides a very simple results page. Technically this demo (available for the DIV- and Table-based layouts) demonstrates the usage of groups, a new feature of this release, as well as writing attribute value
adapters.

To run the demos do the following::

  $ svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/z3c.formdemo/trunk formdemo
  $ cd formdemo
  $ python bootstrap.py
  $ ./bin/buildout -N

This currently fails.

:~/Dev/formdemo gary$ ./bin/buildout -N
Develop: '/Users/gary/Dev/formdemo/.'
Develop: '/Users/gary/Dev/formdemo/z3c.form'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/tmp-58J2C", line 10, in ?
    execfile('/Users/gary/Dev/formdemo/z3c.form')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/gary/Dev/ formdemo/z3c.form'
While:
  Installing.
  Processing develop directory '/Users/gary/Dev/formdemo/z3c.form'.

An internal error occured due to a bug in either zc.buildout or in a
recipe being used:

AssertionError:

Should I just check out z3c.form and put a symlink in there?

Gary