On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 01:53:04PM -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Friday 13 July 2007 13:34, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > > <tal:block define="widget view/widgets/mywidget">
> >
> > Almost.  You need a nocall: there
>
> Not true, I think. :-) z3c.form widgets are not callable; they only have
> a "render()" method.

Aargh.  You know, you're breaking people's assumptions about what form
and widgets are and how they behave by introducing new ones that behave
differently but are called the same.

> > It's the first time I see 'macro:' in TALES expressions.  Interesting.
>
> See z3c.macro. It is an attempt to make the use of macros simpler.

Do you blog?  A Planet Zope 3 with people boasting about great new
packages they created would be a good way to familiarize with the new
great packages.  (A mailing list is also full of discussions and
questions, and due to its higher volume, harder to track.)

Marius Gedminas
--
Cool. Does it also recode ISO10646-1 pcf files into the funny
permutations and subsets used a long time ago in a galaxy far far away