On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 01:53:04PM -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Friday 13 July 2007 13:34, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > > <tal:block define="widget view/widgets/mywidget">
> >
> > Almost.  You need a nocall: there
> Not true, I think. :-) z3c.form widgets are not callable; they only have
> a "render()" method.

Aargh.  You know, you're breaking people's assumptions about what form
and widgets are and how they behave by introducing new ones that behave
differently but are called the same.

> > It's the first time I see 'macro:' in TALES expressions.  Interesting.
> See z3c.macro. It is an attempt to make the use of macros simpler.

Do you blog?  A Planet Zope 3 with people boasting about great new
packages they created would be a good way to familiarize with the new
great packages.  (A mailing list is also full of discussions and
questions, and due to its higher volume, harder to track.)

Marius Gedminas
Cool. Does it also recode ISO10646-1 pcf files into the funny
permutations and subsets used a long time ago in a galaxy far far away
on the planets Isolatinus XV and Koiruski VIII ...
        -- Markus Kuhn inquires about libXft