Le mardi 17 juillet 2007 à 11:48 +0200, Adam Groszer a écrit :

> What about "zopectl logreopen"?

"zopectl logreopen" works, but it seems that a SIGUSR2 signal is sent
and that the whole Zope process is respawned.
So I don't see any difference with "zopectl restart"... :-(

Am I wrong ?

  Thierry Florac
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  2, Avenue de Saint-Mandé
  75570 PARIS Cedex 12
  Tél. : +33
  Fax. : +33