Luciano Ramalho wrote:
And finally, the wiki Documentation page does not mention the abundant
README.txt files scattered all over the source tree where the real
documentation exists.

Yup, I agree that the README.txt's have a lot of useful info but how would you know to look for them if you were new to Z3 ? I also agree with the comment about PHP documentation - I can't stand PHP, but you can't argue with the size of the community that they must be doing something right, perhaps meeting the needs of the target audience ? :-)

I think Z3 is awesome, but is (IMHO) still not really ready for a larger audience than the devotees using it now, mostly because of little things like documentation.

Cheers, Andrew.