Am Mittwoch, 1. August 2007 20:37 schrieb Markus Leist:
> Hi,
>
> do you have a
>
> from zope.schema.fieldproperty import FieldProperty
> class Foo:
>       implements(IFoo)
>       foobarid = FieldProperty( IFoo['foobarid'])

I do have an object that implements my IFoo interface, however, I don't use
FieldProperty, instead the object attributes are automatically created by
SQLAlchemy's ORM mapper.

Anyway, I don't think that my problem is field related, in my case I just
select fields from my interfaces and use these for my form. My context does
not have these attributes at all as I don't store them on the context object.

Best Regards,
Hermann

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]