Hi Jeff. I've run into this a few times but just for some minutes at a time. Today is the worst it has ever been in my recollection. I been waiting for packages for more than half an hour and still nothing. Just getting internal server errors when attempting to browse also - not a good sign. :( Python site seems good to go though.

Regards,
David

Jeff Shell wrote:
Anyone else noticing the Cheeseshop is operating very poorly today. It
just sucks. :( I guess I should really be storing more egg content
locally since the service just seems to be getting worse as time goes on.

Yes! I'm noticing it too. Today was the first day I was going to try
out buildout by watching it run on z3c.formdemo. But, alas, it's been
very flakey.

How common is this problem?