On Aug 10, 2007, at 2:30 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

Am Donnerstag, den 09.08.2007, 09:52 -0400 schrieb Gary Poster:
You probably need to find out what the object is for anyone to have a
chance of helping.

I usually just put a pdb in the ZODB that is triggered if there's an
error here, and then start poking around.  Using the postmortem debug
publisher might work too, but it has caused enough problems for me in
the past that I dropped it, myself.

One way to do this is to use the http postmortem debugger server,
especially helpful if you try to debug problems in code that is
triggered many times in an app, but you only want to see the pdb when an
error happens.

That's what I meant by "postmortem debugger publisher". I was being fuzzy: your terminology is correct. However, my observation stands. I know Jim likes it, among others, but I have found it to not work the way I want enough to be a nuisance. I seem to recall that this may be related to the ZODB connection being closed, but I could be remembering incorrectly.