Andrew Rodriguez wrote:
I was trying to use zopeproject, but when I have any zcml,
and I run ./bin/paster serve deploy.ini, I get a ConfigurationError.

The error:
  File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/
  zope/configuration/", line 485, in factory
    raise ConfigurationError("Unknown directive", ns, n)
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError : File "/Users/andrew/biblioteca/site.zcml", line 4.2-4.34 ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/andrew/biblioteca/biblioteca/configure.zcml", line 5.2-5.37 ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/andrew/biblioteca/biblioteca/permissions.zcml", line 3.2 ConfigurationError: ('Unknown directive', u'', u'permission')

And my permission.zcml:

<configure xmlns="";>
      title="View books"

This happens with every thing, even simple things such as <class ...>,
so my question would be how would I get paster to recognize them.

Where and how are you including permission.zcml? Order matters with ZCML.