Hi Darryl,

before I left work I did get tinymce installed :) without errors. Now
I was just wondering what:

     from training.forms import interfaces, mycontent

refers to in the example given? Is this something from 'formlib',  can
I find them somewhere else, or do I have to implement these myself,?
If the latter then a more complete example would help me!

Thanks,  Jeremy

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        tlf: +47 55 58 40 65
Parallab                  Bergen Centre for Computational Science