Yes, I am using examples-2.0.1 tarball. I forgot to mention that the problem occurs only when I try to use the WorldCookery skin. E.g. under "[top] / ++etc++site / cabbage /" path the preview tab shows the whole web page, but with the recipe included (i.e. not and infinite recursion). When I click on some controls in this mini page I'll get another level of display recursion.

Is this happening because I haven't performed some step not explained in the 1st edition?

For this test I installed chapter 11.