Tnx, works like a charm.

--On 2. September 2007 13:08:57 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:
I need to write a custom ZCML directive that takes a list of interfaces
- something like

We usually do it without the comma, just separated by whitespace.

What is the recommended way to specify 'interfaces' within the schema
definition (as InterfaceField or as TextLine)?

InterfaceField did not work out-of-the-box complaining about a missing
fromUnicode attribute.

With a TextLine: what is the recommended way to get hold of the interface
represented by a string? Is there some magic available somewhere in Zope

You won't ever have to resolve an interface name yourself. We have fields
for this. Here's the field definition for your use case above (multiple
interfaces separated by whitespace):

     interfaces = zope.configuration.fields.Tokens(

Web: - Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK