El sáb, 08-09-2007 a las 16:27 -0400, Benji York escribió:
> Lorenzo Gil Sanchez wrote:
> > Now I miss something from the old 'bin/runzope' days. I liked how you
> > could run an interactive debug session using zope.app.debug.Debugger and
> > the command 'bin/zopectl debug'.
> If you use the zc.zope3recipes:instance recipe to build an instance
> (even one that you never start) it will accept a "debug" command, just
> like zopectl.

I read

and tried to use zc.zope3recipes. The instance recipe depends on the
application recipe which I can't get to work. This is my buildout.cfg

develop = .
parts = myapp
find-links = http://download.zope.org/distribution/
eggs-directory = /home/lgs/proyectos/jt-yaco/zope3-eggs
newest = false

location = .

recipe = zc.zope3recipes:app
site.zcml = <include package="pruebasz3" />
            <principal id="zope.manager"
             password_manager="Plain Text"
            <grant role="zope.Manager"
eggs = PruebasZ3

And this is the error I get when running bin/buildout:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] PruebasZ3]$ bin/buildout
Develop: '/home/lgs/proyectos/jt-yaco/PruebasZ3/.'
Installing myapp.
  Installing myapp.

An internal error occured due to a bug in either zc.buildout or in a
recipe being used:

global name 'logger' is not defined

I'm not sure if this is due to a conflict with my existing buildout
environment created by zopeproject. Nevertheless, I really apreciate
your answer but I was looking to a more integrated aproach with
zopeproject which I like best because it's simpler, at least for newbies
like me.

Maybe the problem with zopeproject and debuging a zope3 application is
that zopeproject uses Paste for the http server instead of zserver or
twisted and that make it harder to use with zope.app.debug.Debugger.