Hi Roger,

thank you for the quick reply.

Am 11.09.2007 um 17:47 schrieb Roger Ineichen:

[...]

Stephan and I hade a couple of discussions about to write
a introspection test framework which shows us what can get
accessed and what not, based on the configure.zcml directives
registered all over the project.

Probably we can take another look at this and write some
minimal hacker tool wich tries to hack a running server
by trying acessing all views and adapters etc.

We are definitely interested in such a tool and I would be glad to spend some time on this at the sprint.

Such a tool should also be able to generate a PDF report
showing the security settings. But that's another story...

... but the easier one, considering tools like RML and z3c.rml at hand ;-)

Regards,

Markus Kemmerling

Medical University Vienna
Core Unit for Medical Education
P.O. Box 10  A-1097 Vienna
phone: +43-1-40 160-36 863  fax: +43-1-40 160-93 65 00
http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/bemaw/