Markkus,

Thanks for your reply, I'm having scaling issues and want to be in control of the indexing process. I have a large number of documents already in the system.

I believe the best case for me in the short run is to prevent the initial indexing on catalog creation and if understand it correctly, recursively touching all of my objects.

Kevin Smith