Hi Yuan,

Am 20.09.2007 um 18:17 schrieb Yuan HOng:

I am new to z3c.form. In my first AddForm, I encountered the following problem:

When the form is submitted which contains some input error, like
missing required fields, the rendering of the error message causes an
system error.

I'm happy to see that someone else encounters this error, too ;-) See my posting about security concerns with `z3c.layer`'s trusted traversers one or two weeks ago.

[...]

So it seems the default z3c.form security declaration only allows
access to 'update', 'error' and 'render' attributes of an
ErrorViewSnippet object. I tried to work this around the by adding the
'widget' attribute to the IErrorViewSnippet interface and the system
error is no longer raised. However, this time, another exception is
raised saying the 'label' property of the widget is not accessible.

Try to add security declarations for the widgets you use as well (see the posting mentioned above).

How can I setup my security properly to use z3c.form smoothly?
Shouldn't 'widget'  not be in IErrorViewSnippet since it is evidently
externally used in the rendering template?

Probably.

Thanks for suggestions.

--
Hong Yuan

Regards,
Markus Kemmerling
Medical University Vienna
Core Unit for Medical Education
P.O. Box 10  A-1097 Vienna
phone: +43-1-40 160-36 863  fax: +43-1-40 160-93 65 00
http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/bemaw/