Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that the second Foliage sprint task is completed.
Julian Bonilla, Graham Stratton and I worked on the outstanding issues on
creating a functional version of the APIDOC, which comes with Zope.

Thanks to Jens Vagelpohl, the static APIDOC is now available at:

I have also uploaded a TGZ archive to:

I hope that this development will spark renewed interest in the tool. In the
future I plan to make more packages available in APIDOC and make it work with
eggs. If you are interested, please let me know!

Stephan Richter