At 13.21 14/11/2007, catonano wrote:
Hello zopers,

I'm following the Zope Book example to create custom components. I created a shelf component and a book component and I let you the guess about the containment relationship ;-)

In the web admin interface I see my components, I create them and browse them, I see the books put in (on ? ) the shelf.

BUT when I try to access via ftp, I get a "Access denied" error message, but look : ONLY if there are some books in the shelf; if it's empty, it gives me the empty listing without raising errors.

Any hint ? Why the same components are accessible by an user via the web and NOT via the ftp ?

I forgot to explain that I'm trying to give my components a representation as files, as the example in the book ! That's why I try to see them in ftp !

Thabks anyhow !