z3c.form looks very well thought and extremely customizable, but I find it complicated for some common and simple cases. Does someone have any simple example apart from z3c.formdemo, to get the same result as the ListSequenceWidget and the ObjectWidget in the formlib?

1- The first thing I'm trying to create is a form for a List(value_type=TextLine) field.

2- Then I'm trying to create a form for a single Object field. I've understood that this case should be handled by a subform. So I could create such a thing by using a template for the main form, and a subtemplate for the subform. But then, I've begun using z3c.formui to have a better template for the main form, but now how do I display the subform in the div-based formui template?

The real final thing I'm trying to do is just a form for a List(value_type=Object(schema=IStuff),
with IStuff being just  made of 3 TextLine fields.
Doing this is quite easy with the formlib, or maybe I got used to it, but I'd really like to be able to do all the same things with z3c.form