Darryl Cousins wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 19:29 -0500, Jeremy Roberts wrote:
class ToolCodeXMLRPC(MethodPublisher):
     """An XMLRPC view for ToolCode objects."""

     def renderCode(self, **kwargs):
return self.context.renderCode(kwargs)

try using:

  def renderCode(self, **kwargs):
      return self.context.renderCode(**kwargs) # !!

Hey Darryl,

Thanks for the suggestion.
I tried the above edit (instructing python to unpack the kwargs dictionary back into keyword arguments with the ** operator) to no avail.

With this edit in place, I still get the same error:
Unexpected Zope exception: TypeError: renderCode() takes at most 1 argument (2 given)

I'm going to poke around the Zope3 zope.publisher.xmlrpc to see if I can gain any insight by finding the code that raises this exception.

If I find anything useful I'll post back to the list...