Thank you Albertas  and I am sorry for my late reply. approach worked fine in my case.

This was a great help for me.

On 2007/12/28, at 21:53, Albertas Agejevas wrote:

On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 12:13:40PM +0900, Yosuke Kawasaki wrote:
I am a newbie in zope3.
I am trying to make a view which shows the result of BLAST
sequence aligner using Biopython.
When I access the raw data object (generator object) which
Bio.NCBIXML returned,
zope raises ForbiddenAttribute Error.

I think I can workaround this by transferring all data
into some list or dictionary before passing it
to view object. But It would be nice if I can access the
structure in view because the object is rather big and

I have no idea to declare permission to this kind of
object (generated by outer library).
Please tell me what is the best way to deal with this

There are two options.  Either (in your ZCML) you define the
permissions for the relevant classes in the library you're using, or
you can use on your generator
to unwrap it.