john saponara a écrit :
I get reasonable edit screens for my car and driver classes when I use a url like "limoService/car1/edit.html" but when I try to add the edit screens as zmi menu entries I get an error:

File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\app\publisher\browser\", line 62, in getMenuItems
    result = [(ifaces.index(item._for or Interface),
ValueError: list.index(x): x not in list

It looks like there is a class instead of an interface somewhere.
Maybe try to register your CarView and DriverView for ICar and IDriver interfaces instead of Car and Driver classes.

The complete call stack is in the attached error.txt. I'm using v3.3.1 under winxpprosp2. What am I doing wrong?