Hi all

> Cc: Philipp von Weitershausen; Martijn Pieters
> Betreff: Re: [Zope3-Users] z3c-form meta.zcml error

> > Btw, Windows users can generate standard tarballs using the
> --formats
> > switch:
> Yep, that worked. Roger forgot those options. I am going to
> release real tarballs today.

No I defently didn't forgot this option. I released 1.7.1
as tar.gz with the option --format=gztar and 1.7.2 as zip
because of the report form malthe that the egg misses the
zcml file.

All the *.zcml files where in every release included.

I think that's a setuptools issue, The files do not get
extracted, that's it. I have no idea if this only happens
because the computer which extracts the eggs does not have
the newest setuptools installed.

I used the newest version of setuptools whihc is available
e.g. version: setuptools-0.6c7-py2.4.egg. If this is a
issue on build eggs, then it's defently not fixed.

Many thanks Stephan

Roger Ineichen