Christophe Combelles a écrit :
Hi,

Are there any login/logout/redirect templates for z3c.pagelet?

I could reuse the templates from zope.app.authentication, but they obviously contain some macros that need some registrations I don't have, such as @@standard_macros. And my layout template does not contain any macro.
Maybe there is some package with a layer that does this job?
How are you doing?

Actually I haven't seen any other solution than registering standard_macros and some views of zope.app.security and zope.app.authentication in my layer (login.html, logout.html, loginForm.html, @@login_logout), and adding the 'page' macro and the 'headers' and body slots in my pagelet based layout template.

It finally works, and it avoids some copy-pasting of these templates in my project, but I wondered whether a full pagelet solution existed?

Christophe

thanks,
Christophe