Hello Hermann,

HH> Hi,
HH> I'm over and over confronted with a simple pattern, where I need to clone
HH> interface field. For instance, I have the content object, which has an
HH> interface, e.g.:

HH> class IPersonSearch(Interface):
HH>   name = copy.deepcopy(IPerson['name'])

Might not be the nicest solution, but works here.

You can do some magic too:

from zope.interface.interface import InterfaceClass
newIF = InterfaceClass(name=newname, __module__ = module,
                           attrs=newfields)

Where newfields is a dict with keys of name and values of fields
(deepcopied).

--
Best regards,
 Adam Groszer                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]