On Feb 21, 2008, at 7:28 AM, Baiju M wrote:

 Is there any buildout recipe for setting up a WSGI application
for Zope 3 ?  I know zopeproject is an option, but I am looking
for a recipe which does something similar.

I'm working on one very slowly. My recent efforts to clean up zope.server are part of this effort. There's a good chance I'll have something by the end of the weekend.

This will be a recipe, either similar to or an addition to zc.zope3recipes that let's you define a past-deploy based application with a zope3 application. My primary goal is to make it easy to select a publication component.

Jim Fulton
Zope Corporation