Hi Chris. Yes, I was looking at using sqlite for this. A guestimate is all you are going to get for anonymous users for sure.

Regards,
David

Chris Withers wrote:
David Pratt wrote:
I was thinking of a small wsgi app that puts ip into a database or dict and remove ips if they are not active within a time interval. Sessions will give logged users so they can be differentiate with anonymous. Think that should do it. Seems simple enough, any other ideas?

This is all well and good as long as you accept that it's only ever an guestimate ;-)

I'd also suggest using something other than zodb to store this information.

cheers,

Chris