Suppose "a" is an instance object of class A which implements interface IA,
in the configiure.zcml, "b" is a view for class A.

"a" is locked by requiring permission "A.canEdit".
"b" is intents to be public accessible (zope.Public).

My problem is that, since "b" is below "a", it's URL is:

is not accessible for public. then http://host.domain:8080/a/b is also not accessible neither.
although, "zope.Public" is declared in configure.zcml.

How can I get the "b" to be public? Just like the file permissions in the file system. which means, If file "b" contains in folder "a", we can set chmod "o+x" to "a" and "o+r" to "b",
which results "b" is accessible and "a" is not accessible?

(The use case is "a" for the membership container, "b" is the membership apply form which should be public to non-members)

Thanks in advance

Iap, Singuan