I'm currently using TextIndexNG-3.2.0 as well as other zc.catalog
indexes in a Zope-3.3.1 application.
Indexing several fields as well as external files seems OK, but now I'm
facing a few interrogations about searching and ranking :

1. I've created TXNG indexes with a "term_frequencies" storage and
ranking enabled => OK

2. I'm now using "hurry.query" package to run queries on a set of
catalogs ; it's generally OK but my main question are :

- how can I use TXNG ranking feature when running a single query against
several indexes (actually I have to run queries against several
ValueIndex indexes, matching workflow status and publication date, and
one or two TextIndexNG indexes -- one for title and another one for
content) ? How can I be sure that my results order is matching
ranking ??

- does a ranking query generate a numeric value which could be used to
display to users the relevance of found results ?

Thanks for any help,

  Thierry Florac
  Chef de projet intranet/internet
  Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
  2, Avenue de Saint-Mandé
  75570 PARIS Cedex 12
  Tél. : +33
  Fax. : +33