On Tuesday 06 May 2008, Nylan wrote:
> I've found this solution(supports only simple elements at root level):
> http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/julien_anguenot/2005_08_19_xml-schema
> Are there other solutions, besides the link above, I haven't found/noticed?
> Something able to manage more complex types?

There was a zope.xmlschema or so package at some point, but we deleted it. You
would probably need to resurrect it again and extend it for more complex
object types. I do not think it would take too much effort to complete this

Once you have a schema, life is simple, of course. :-)

Stephan Richter
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"