Let's say I have defined 'class MyViewlet(viewlet.ViewletBase)' and registered
it with the <browser:viewlet> directive. The class 'MyViewlet' has a docstring.
How can I get this docstring from the render() method in a viewlet manager?
In the viewlet manager the viewlet instance is an instance of
'zope.viewlet.metaconfigure.MyViewlet' and not my class 'MyViewlet'. Is there a
path from 'zope.viewlet.metaconfigure.MyViewlet' to the class 'MyViewlet' or
any other suggestions on how to get the docstring defined in my class from a
viewlet manager?
Best regards,