Okay, the problem is defined but it really isn't a solution for me.
It seems that Zope has defined 'description' as a keyword not allowed in
schema definitions.  

The WrongType error occurs in validation because Zope thinks it is the
'description' of the attribute and not the attribute itself.  Therfore
it is expect a TextLine.

So I guess this means that title,required etc won't work for attributes
of classes either unless they are defined as the same type of the Zope

Is this a bug in Zope or something I am just going to have to work


On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 14:03 -0300, Tim Cook wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 13:58 -0300, Tim Cook wrote:
> > ... and I've learned a lot thanks to you patience.
> > 
> > On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 12:41 -0300, Tim Cook wrote:
> > > I've been Googling for a script I can run against all of my source to
> > > test characters for unicode just in case there are more of those that I
> > > copied into title or description fields.  If you think of anything let
> > > me know.  Otherwise I may have to write one. 
> > 
> > So I wrote one and sure enough there was a non-printing non-unicode
> > character in a description string.
> Seems I was a little premature.  There was the character but I forgot
> about a change I had made that caused the real problem not to show up.
> It's still there.  Sigh; back to the search.
> --Tim
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services
LinkedIn Profile:http://www.linkedin.com/in/timothywaynecook 
Skype ID == timothy.cook 
*You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or   *
*from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home*

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part

Zope3-users mailing list

Reply via email to