I have a project that is based on zopeproject.

There are several people working on translations on this domain via
Launchpad translation services.

The project is in a directory called oship.  I have initially put the
translations in a directory:

But I was wondering if the correct location to use with Zope should
really be in

I haven't investigated Zope Translation tools in many months so this may
be completely configurable but I am hoping for an answer here before I
create my document to tell the users how to install translations into
the application(s).

Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services
Skype ID == timothy.cook
*You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or   *
*from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home*