Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Hi garz, Stephan, Paul
>> Betreff: [Zope3-Users] subform support for z3c.form
>> hi,
>> after i didnt like the way z3c.formdemo-package solved the
>> subform problem by using sessions, i decided to write a
>> package that supports subforms that are able to extract the
>> needed information from the request. since all the needed
>> information is in the request, a session is not needed. if
>> the community is interested, id like to share it with the
>> rest, because i also benefit from packages wrote by others.
>> here is the doctest that show you how this package works:
> [...]
> Good work, that looks very interesting!
> Can you add a branch where we can play with at
> Or do you have somewhere a public checkout available?
> I whould like to keep an eye on the code and checkout
> if we can include that into the z3c.form package.
> Regards
> Roger Ineichen

ok, i created a new repository now, because i'm not able to create a new
branch at respective im too dumb, even after i read all those
svn related documents. :D i dont think that i have write access there, as
far as i understood that.

here is the repository with semi-public access:
login: z3c
pw: z3c
Sent from the Zope3 - users mailing list archive at