Hello Tim,

TC> I am assuming, though haven't tried, that I can specify an interface
TC> that is maybe 3,4 or more steps through Object attributes and have the
TC> correct widget (text, textline, etc.) render?

It should, but actually those 3,4 levels sound like you'd need some
sort of subforms or even separated forms for those.
(I say that without having a look at your interfaces)

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quote of the day:
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave
behind is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into
- Anatole France